Friday, August 28, 2015

Prep Part VI -- Erika??

It seems that now, thanks to this fickle tropical storm Erika that does not know what it wants to do or where it wants to go, we not only need to finish up getting ready for our Western trip and IL wedding, but now we have to start preparing for this storm that may or may not come our way.

Also, we have to make a decision at some point soon about whether we still leave on Monday or wait another day or two.  I really don't want to leave if the storm is going to hit here and perhaps cause damage to our home that I would need to deal with.  On the other hand, it would be nice to get the trailer out of the storm's path if there is going to be a lot of wind.  Our home was built to the latest 2001 Florida hurricane codes and is like a bunker, so I don't worry quite so much about it.

I need to get back to work for now.  I'll update more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment